- We are here to make a difference.
- We are here to work with people who are dedicated to being the change for the social impact of your ancestral line and those of others to raise the consciousness of the planet.
- Alignment is everything so you need to know what we stand for.
- Ending Violence Against Womxn.
- Black Lives Matter.
- Child Trafficking.
- Building Profitable Social Enterprises.
- Amplifying the voices of all.
We choose to decolonise our business in attempt to erase segregations such as- “other”, normal, ordinary, whiteness, standard, diverse and binary. We are consciously rejecting internalised norms and taboos that are products of colonialism and privilege.
We recognise that this is something that cannot happen all at once and we will begin to decolonise our mind, researching our past, present and future from all dominant, systematic and bias perspectives.
It is our aim to achieve true equality.
We don’t want to reinforce an existing unjust system- we want to challenge it.
Diversity alone is not enough to bring about equality; we believe decolonisation offers a rehabilitation and reconciliation.
We actively encourage diversity and inclusion, while opposing all forms of unlawful and unfair discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, gender, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
We don’t want to enrol you into one line of thinking, being or living, instead let us be the organism that opens up for everyone to be living, breathing extensions of our inner most radiant being.
We ask you to not conform into my whiteness nor my ideas, choices, culture and values. Instead bring all yours, we welcome all of you and want you to honour it and own it, flaunt and be your incredible self.
Pro Gender reassignment,
Pro humxn rights.
I, Renee Mayne acknowledge the inequality of my own self and self-image. I acknowledge the land I was birthed, raised and live first belonged to our nations first people. I recognise my white privilege and bias has at times caused and fuelled inequality and potential pain. I recognise my white privilege and non-disabled body has given me opportunities, experiences and a life that not everyone has had. I acknowledge this company was built on white privilege.
I am a descendant of Britain, with predominantly English blood. My Mother’s ancestor’s were first Explorer’s and settled in the Snowy Mountain’s where they have farmed ever since. My Father’s side is unknown beyond Britain and I am currently researching this where I will acknowledge his lineage when we know more. I pay respect to both my bloodline and my soul lineage.
The Hedonistic Way and The Intuitive Dominatrix Lineage.
My work as an Intuitive Guide, certified by Institute For Intuitive Intelligence and Teacher encompasses mutable Universal Laws, Archetypes and Energy Medicine. I honour the lineage of this work, including the temple gatherings is Pantheon, Hermetic and Sanskrit. I honour both the ancestral bloodline and soul lineage of this body of work. Ownership to ensure we will always continue to pay respect and honour this work with absolute sovereignty and integrity.
Steiner Transocean, The FISH Philosophy, Tony Robbins, Hermetic Laws, Eckhart Tolle, Edward De Bono, Matt Kahn, Beth A Grant, Karl Camden-Burch, Dr Ricci-Jane Adams, The Institute For Intuitive Intelligence, Louise Hay, Caroline Myss, Anne O Nomis, Leela Cosgrove and really every employer, friend and relationship I’ve ever had/ have.
Our Actions For Reconciliation, Rehabilitation and Equality.
- Continual learning and listening.
- Full inclusion in images, articles and promotion.
- Half scholarships for BIPOC, (dis)abled people and people who are currently financially deprived.
- To financially invest in Australia’s first people equality and where we profit from any culture and/ or (dis)ability we will contribute a percentage to a charity of the client’s choice through our partner B1G1.
- To invest in experts, products, services and speakers from people with (dis)ability, BIPOC, LGBTQ and all humxns.
- Events and workshops to be accessible for everybody.
- We will use our platform to amplify voices.
* We also acknowledge that this will constantly evolve as we do, "I did then what I knew how to do. Now that I know better, I do better." Maya Angelou
Do you have questions?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or feedback.
I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE YOU IN THE TEMPLE!